Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The ABCs of My Life



A: Attached or single?  Attached.
B: Best friend?  The hubby
C: Cake or pie?  Cake, preferably chocolate with peanut butter frosting
D: Day of choice? Depends on what I am doing, though I do love Sundays
E: Essential item? My phone, sadly.
F: Favorite color?  Blue.
G: Gummy bears or worms?  Worms ;)
H: Hometown?  The Dirty D
I: Favorite indulgence? Going to the beach alone
J: January or July?  July
K: Kids?  Two. 
L: Life isn’t complete without?  My family.
M: Marriage date? February 24, 2007
N: Number of siblings? One younger brother
O: Oranges or apples?  Oranges.
P: Phobias? Toads. YUCK.
Q: Quotes? Love them. Live by, "Everything happens for a reason."
R: Reasons to smile? My kids make me smile every day.
S: Season of choice? Fall.
T: Tag 5 people. I am pleading the 5th on this one.
U: Unknown fact about me. I never eat the last bite of anything.
V: Vegetable? Squash
W: Worst habit? Cracking my toes 
X: x-ray or ultrasound? I would say ultrasound, hubby would prefer me to have an x-ray. ;)
Y: Your favorite food? Depends on the day and the mood...but Godiva Dark Chocolate and Vanilla truffles would pretty much work any day.
Z: Zodiac sign? Scorpio (not surprising, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment