Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bored, Bored, Bored

These are "getting to know you" questions from Oprah's website. I am bored, hopped up on Vicodin, and need to do something mindless.
  • What type of pets do you have? I don't have any pets currently. Growing up I had a mutt named Spunky. A few years after Spunky passed away, we got a beagle that we named Cheyenne. My parents just had to put Cheyenne down a few years ago. I also had a shih-tzu named Mia. We had to have her put down about 2 years ago....hardest day of my life.
  • What is your favorite color? It's a toss-up between blue and green.
  • What is most memorable about your high school years? Tennis! Loved playing on a team and having great success during those 4 years.
  • What word describes you best? Unpredicatable.
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? My two kids. Duh.
  • What drives you every day? Money.
  • What is your favorite food? That's a tough one because it all depends on my mood.Some days I crave Oreos and some days I crave steak and potatoes. 
  • Where do you want to retire? Maine in the summers and South Carolina in the winters.
  • What is your business goal this year? I want to finally start my own business...whatever that may be. Or write a book.
  • Where do you like to vacation? Maine
  • Who do you admire? I don't admire one person; I admire different attributes of many different people.
  • What is your mission? To have smart, polite, wonderful kids.
  • If you were invisible, where would you go? I would go to all of the homes of these people who present their lives as "perfect"...and see what they really live like.
  • What traits in others are you attracted to? Humor, intelligence, and someone who doesn't take life too seriously.
  • What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you? My husband puts up with my bullshit every day. And he still loves me.
  • How do you want to be remembered? I want people to remember me as a good mom and a kind person.
  • What would you do with a million dollars? Not work!!!!
  • If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? An island forever? My kids and my hubby. An island for a week? Just me!
  • You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? Being your true self and not trying to be like everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment