Sunday, July 8, 2012

Ten Questions

In an attempt to dip my toes back into the writing waters before actually jumping totally in, here are some tidbits about me: 
 
1- If you could trade places with one person, who would it be? I wouldn't want to trade place with anyone permanently. However, if I could do it for a day (or 2) I would have to say I would trade places with whatever person is currently dating Bradley Cooper.

2- What do you think is your biggest fault? I take things extremely personally. I worry constantly about someone saying something to hurt my feelings. I know that, as a result, I will probably shut that person out for a long time (maybe forever).

3- Is there one thing that you think changed your life? My daughter! She was a total surprise but her arrival changed everything for the better. She forced me to grow up, be less selfish, and to appreciate the little things in life.
 
4- Who did you look up to as a kid? I was always looking up to people...relatives, neighbors, teachers. But I mostly loved Chris Evert and Joan Lunden. Bet you weren't expecting those names, huh?

5- What is the one thing that makes you happy despite any mood? Starbucks! Unless the barista screws it up.

6- Favorite movie of all time? The Notebook...cliche? Yep.

7- What artist (any type) do you wish you were? I would love to be a photographer with a photography studio and gallery in Maine.

8- What did you want to be before you grew up? I always wanted to be a TV journalist.

9- What are you now? A high school English teacher. No comment.
 
10- What is the one thing you can't leave the house without-day to day(not including essential items like car keys, wallet, etc.)?
My cell phone! I am totally addicted to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment